Terms & conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of our website. By using the website you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions shown here.
- We make every effort to provide accurate information on our website. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy of the information provided.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the website.
- We cannot accept liability for any damage or loss whatsoever as a result of using this website.
- We adhere to the social media policy set out by Plymouth City Council and would encourage users who want to engage with us on social media to do so within these guidelines. We reserve the right to remove any contributions that break the rules or guidelines of a particular channel or the acceptable use policy outlined.
- We will link to external sites but this does not usually include commercial websites. We are not responsible for the content and may not endorse the content that is available in an external website we link to. You may link to our site from a personal or organisational website and we would prefer you to do this rather than copy information which may later become out of date.
Civil ceremony form
Your data is collected using Gravity Forms. By ticking the box to consent, you agree to for us to store and use your personal information so that we can get back in touch with you. Your details will only be held for this reason.
By ticking the box to consent to receive information about other events, you agree for us share your details (name, email address) with our Marketing department and that your details will be added Granicus, our marketing database.
Your details will not be passed on to a third party. Under the UK Data Protection Act 1988 we ensure strict procedures are followed when storing information you have given us.
Comments on blog posts
Your data is collected using Gravity forms. By ticking the box to consent, you agree to for us to store and use your personal information (name, email address) so that we can reply directly to you if necessary. Your details will only be held on our website for this reason.
Storage of personal data